PWD - Pore Water Pressure Transducer
The pore water pressure transducers consist of a pressure sensor and a water-filled chamber with water-permeable membrane. They collect the pore water pressure in the underground and are ideal connectable to standard data loggers.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absolute pressure transmitter with following ranges
available 0 ... 2.5/4/10 bar
- Overload - 4 times the measurement range
- Supply 12 ... 20 VDC
- Output: 4 - 20 mA
- Porous glass frit: diameter 20 mm;
Porosity nominal width of pores (µm): 16 - 40;
Wall thickness: 2.5 mm
- Rugged pressure sensors with high overload resistance
- Analog output (4 - 20 mA), thus directly connectable with many data loggers
- Sensors with front-flush diaphragm
- Wide measurement range