Distrometer with Remote Data Transmission
The laser precipitation monitor (distrometer) serves as transmitter and is suitable for the measurement and detection of different types of precipitation as drizzle, rain, hail, snow and mixed precipitation. The distrometer is compatible with the data logger LogTrans-GPRS and thus can be equipped with GPRS data transmission technology.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Contact-free calculation of precipitation
- Detection of different types of precipitation and intensity
- Determination of visibility in precipitation
- Equipped with a heater for winter operation
- Compatible with data logger LogTrans-GPRS
- Laser optical radiation source
- Particle size of precipitation: 0.16 to 8 mm for liquid and frozen particles
- Particle velocity: 0.2 - 20 m/s
- Minimum intensity: < 0.001 mm/h
- Visibility MOR in precipitation: 0 - 99,999 m – due to large hydrometeors
- Distrometer classification: 440 classes (22 diameter x 20 speeds)
- Precipitation type SYNO P output accordingly (tables 4677 + 4680), METAR (table 4678)