The highly accurate temperature lance sets standards in accuracy and compactness. The temperature lance is particularly used for monitoring the interaction between groundwater and surface water.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
Application areas / equipment characteristics
- High-precision temperature measurement in 8 levels
- Under water application due to water-proof design
- Monitoring of infiltration processes
- Data logger with data transmission unit and power supply
- Further measuring ranges and accuracy of the sensors
- Temperature lances with other mechanical dimensions
- Defined configuration of temperature measuring points
- Use of high-precision temperature sensors
- Digital transmission of measured data
- Several temperature lances lockable to one data logger
|Temperature lance with RS 485 interface|
|Range||-20 ... + 50 °C, further ranges on request|
Resolution / accuracy
|T-sensor standard: resolution: 0.04°C; accuracy +/- 0.1 °C, max.|
|Resolution / accuracy||T-sensor option: resolution: 0.004°C; accuracy +/- 0.07 °C, max. +/- 0,07 °C|
|Accuracy||Further information on the accuracy on request|
|Dimensions||Diameter T-lance: 20 mm / 31 mm on the top, length: 660 mm; distance
between the T-sensors in mm: T1=0; T2=200: T3=300; T4=350; T5=380;
T6=400; T7=550; T8=600
|Materials (media contact)||Stainless steel 1.4301; PA; PE; PUR; NBR; EPDM; brass nickel plated|
|Power supply||Supplied by the power supply of data logger|
|Data logger with RS 485 interface|
Diameter 75 mm, length 370 mm, protection degree IP 68
|Power supply||4 R14 batteries|
|Data Transmission||Option: Integrated GPRS/GSM-modem (Quad-Band)|
|Interface||RS 232 for read out and parameterization of the data logger|
|Receiver stations||WEB-Server with SENSOweb or PC with modem and SENSOgsm|
Illustrations and descriptions may vary. The plant / product is subject to change depending on technical updates.
We will gladly give you an individual offer.