Heat Pulse System
The heat pulse system is used for temperature-based tracer tests. For this a heat pulse is introduced into the system and then the spread of the heat front is spatially recorded. The typical application is the assessment of flow conditions in the hyporheic zone.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Optional indirect detection of minute flow rates by measuring the spread of the temperature front
- Compact independent system
- Internal data logger
- 6 temperature lances with 4 temperature sensors each - length 20 cm, spacing between the temperature sensors of 3 cm, resolution 0.01 °C
- 1 heater - max. heating power 24 W – heating power adjustable
- Data logger with optional connection to the temperature lances, heater and accumulator