Microcosmos System - Soil Studies
Customized microcosm systems are particularly used in soil research for experiments under defined conditions (pH) and redox potential.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- pH-control and Redox-potential-control
- high accuracy tube pumps
- Bioreactor, glass reactor with different working volume
- Measurement equipment pH-value / Redox-potential / Temperature
- SENSOcontrol with touch panel
- Electrical heating
- Dosage of acid and alkali for pH adjustment using high performance peristaltic pumps
- Adjustable speed of the peristaltic pump
- Automatic and manual mode
- Dosing of gases for setting a defined redox potential (ORP)
- Standard test volume 2 liters
- Standard test volume 5 liters
Areas of application
- Experiments in soil research under defined conditions (pH) and redox potential (ORP)
- System to do pH-settings (pHstat-experiments)
- Experiments under controlled conditions with regard to Redox potential (ORP)
- Use of standard equipment for the construction of customized systems
- Customized equipping and automation
- Compact, space-saving rack systems
|Microcosmos system - MRE2|
|Measurement amplifier/ sensors||pH and Redox potential (ORP)|
|Analogue outputs||For parameters of pH, Redox potential (ORP)|
|Data logger||Data logger for storage of process parameters|
|Vessel||Customized, gas-tight shaft-feed through for mixer shaft|
|Mixer||Adjustable speed – according to character of task|
|Scope of equipment||The actual scope of equipment will be defined within the related proposal|
Illustrations and descriptions may vary. The plant / product is subject to change depending on technical updates.
We will gladly give you an individual offer.
Latest modification: 10.03.2017