Mineral processing / NORM separation – process design
During project development metallurgical testwork is required to optimize process routes and guide equipment selection. UIT provides a full range of testwork related services from sample selection to reporting and preparation of process relevant parameters.
In terms of metallurgical experience, our processing team has indepth and applied metallurgical knowledge encompassing mineral processing testwork, (hydro-)metallurgical testwork, NORM separation, plant design and engineering, as well as plant optimization.
To request more information and prices call +49351-8864600 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sample selection and characterization incl. NORM
- Geometallurgical testwork interpretation
- Testwork design, management, interpretation, reporting and presentation
- Hydrometallurgical process development
- Minerals processing tests and engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Advanced computer simulations to optimize leaching kinetics (3D reactive transport model for percolate/saturated conditions by in-house software KiLea and TRN)
- Analysis and separation of NORM, as well as integration of NORM removal within the flow sheet
- Integral solutions by considering the whole process chain from ore sampling, processing, disposal and final remediation of the mine site by simulating and engineering the entire process from mining to a marketable metal concentrate
- Testing and evaluation of the most efficient and economic extraction method (tank/heap/in-situ leaching) for a specific ore body under the local conditions (geomorphology, infrastructure, climate, legal issues, etc.)
Latest modification: 22.03.2018