Feasibility studies towards engineering
The mining industry has been characterized by failed mining investments. This can be due to bad luck, optimistic evaluations and/or unidentified fatal flaws.
Some of these issues can be addressed through quality reviews by experienced technical aspects and embedding best practice processes within your organization. UIT experts and consultants are trained to understand your situation and advise you in supporting, your investment decisions. We have geologists, mining engineers, metallurgists and process engineers to cover the technical spectrum.
To request more information and prices call +49351-8864600 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Scoping studies
- Technical due diligence
- Project review
- Preliminary feasibility studies (PFS)
- Feasibility studies (FS)
- Definitive feasibility studies (DFS)
- Preliminary economic analysis (PEA)
- Independent technical reports
- Competent persons reports (CPR)
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Front end engineering design (FEED)
- Environmental studies
- Environmental impact statement (EIS)
Latest modification: 24.02.2020