Metal separation / refining – from test work to engineering
We are experienced in solving hydrometallurgical, geochemical and process engineering challenges.
Our experts have designed and successfully applied entire hydrometallurgical processing chains including technologies like IX/RIP, SX, and full-scale downstream processing including separation/refining for conventional ore processing operations as well as in-situ recovery (ISR).
To request more information and prices call +49351-8864600 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
SEPARATION AND REFINING OF CRITICAL RAW MATERIALS BY:
• Physical beneficiation (crushing, grinding, screening, gravity concentration, floatation)
• Chemical beneficiation (heap leach, In-situ recovery, roasting, pressure oxidation, hydrometallurgical leaching and metals recovery, sulphide precipitation, hydrogen reduction, electrowinning, CIP/CIL, RIP/ RIL, IX, IEX, SX, carbon elution and regeneration)
• Testwork at in-house laboratories and technical centers at lab-, bench-, and pilot-scale
• Testwork results are directly transferred to our engineering department for plant design and engineering
• Process simulation accompanies all stages and scales of separation and refining testwork
Latest modification: 24.02.2020